Wednesday 28 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

For the past 2 days we had to do the 100 word challenge, the prompt was the weather change dramatically. And we had to use a semi colon. 

As Jimmy was walking in a sunny day in a park, I heard this loud screaming. A group of people running furiously. People screamed, “You're going the wrong way!” Then the weather changed dramatically; a big black cloud charging towards the city. Heavy rain and gale force wind. It was like a nightmare but I could feel the temperature rushing through my skin. The  wind was pushing me like a paper. I ran as fast as I can to the nearest house. Rain was turning into white, hard, big hail. A big tornado formed. I thought that I would die. Suddenly…

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.